Titusville 21st Century Community Learning Center Program Components
Each day, the Titusville 21st Century Community Learning Center will offer a diverse menu of program components. The following is a list of the different program segments that will be offered. New components may be added during the year, based upon enrollment and student interest.
- Free time immediately after school in the gym and other designated areas.
(we feel children need some time right after school to release tension).
- A complete hot supper served through the CACFP program
- Homework assistance and individual academic tutoring if needed.
- Academic enrichment activities in reading, math, and science.
- Social and cultural activities which promote team building and personal growth skills in children.
- Organized physical education games and activities to further promote healthy bodies and minds.
- Swimming during designated times by grade level throughout the week.
- Arts & Crafts (promotes creativity).
- Guest speakers on timely topics.
- Walking distance field trips to local points of educational and cultural interest.
- Service learning projects.
© 2007 Titusville YMCA. All rights reserved.