Round Two Plus Summer 2009 Program
- Applications are available at the Titusville YMCA front desk. Filled out applications must be returned to the Titusville YMCA. You will be notified after your application has been received, reviewed, and approved. Apply as soon as possible as there are a limited number of openings!
- Open to children going into grades 1-5 in September 2009 only. Program runs from June 8th through August 28th (12 weeks). Daily Hours: 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Children must be picked up no later than 5:15 PM. Parents are responsible for transportation to & from the YMCA. A late fee will result in late pick-ups.
- Cost: $60 per week. There is a 15% discount for additional children from the same household. There are no pro-rating of program fees if a child participates less than 5 days per week with the exception for those children who are attending the Titusville Area School Districtís PAL program in the mornings during the first 3 weeks in August on Monday- Thursday, where a pro-rated fee will apply.
- There is limited financial assistance available based upon need. Proof of all household income is required for financial assistance consideration. All information supplied will be verified and is held confidential.
- Program staff includes certified teachers and human service professionals in addition to trained YMCA staff.
- Program staff include certified teachers and human service professionals in addition to trained YMCA staff. All staff have required government clearances and all key staff are certified in First-Aid & CPR. The Titusville YMCA is a DPW state licensed facility as well as a member of the National After School Association
- The program includes breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon snack.
- Activities to include:
- Breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon snack
- Swimming Daily
- Reading and Math enrichment
- Science, Nature, & Geography exploration activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Organized sports and games
- Local field trips
- End of summer out-of-area-field trip
- Computer education
- Much, much more……
For additional information interested parents should contact Michael Waychoff or Stephanie Roberts at the Titusville YMCA at 827-3931.
© 2008 Titusville YMCA. All rights reserved.