2010 3 on 3 Downtown Shootout
- Will be held at the new YMCA location at 505 W. Walnut St. in Titusville.
- July 24th & 25th
- A non-refundable entry fee must be sent to the YMCA promply upon registering online, or imediately upon registering in person.
- The entry fee is $55 per adult team and $45 per youth team (18& Under). A team having anyone 19 or older must pay adult team rate.
- With younger players, if you have an older player on your team, you will be in the older division.
- Any changes made to your original roster must be cleared by the tournament director.
- A team starting with 4 players cannot add a 5th player if one of the first 4 becomes injured or has to leave.
- If there only three players are on the original roster an addition may be made pending approval by the tournament director.
- Players may only appear on one team roster. Any violation of this rule will automatically disqualify the individual from the entire tournament.
- Ages 7 and up are eligible to play.
Click here to register now!
- Friday August 28th
- Race starts at 6:00 PM at the Ed Myer complex
- Race day registration at Ed Myer complex starting at 4:30 PM
- Register online (click link below) or in person at the Titusville YMCA.
- Registration fee of $10 if registered before August 26th, $15 thereafter.
- Awards for top finishers in all age groups!
- Free T-Shirt guarenteed with Pre-registration!
Annual Golf Outting
9:00 AM @ Mt. Hope Golf Course
Chuck & Duck VI - Dodgeball Tournament
The Titusville YMCA is proud to host its 6th Chuck & Duck dodgeball tournament Saturday, November 1st starting at 9:00 AM Please complete a registration form online to secure your spot today! Below are the time slots for the different age groups in the tournament.
- Girls ages 9 - 13 start at 9:00 AM
- Girls ages 14 - 17 start at 9:00 AM
- Boys ages 9-12 start at 10:00 AM
- Women ages 18+ start at 11:00 AM
- Boys ages 13-15 start at 1:00 PM
- Boys ages 16-18 start at 4:00 PM
- Adult Men ages 19+ start at 7:00 PM
- $25 per youth team
- $35 per adult team
NFL Punt, Pass & Kick
The YMCA in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Steelers will host a local competition of the NFL Punt, Pass & Kick. Winners will advance to a sectional competition also hosted by the Titusville YMCA. There is no charge for this event.
For more information contact Kyle Krepps at the YMCA at 827-3931.
1:00 PM @ Carter Field
© 2010 Titusville YMCA. All rights reserved.